Clyc 2002, the highest rank in the world (16) is the player who has won a Grand Slam final
Maran to kruysya clyc kyyy nsykury beat Japan last year won the U.S. Open Grand Slam tennis tournament.
The first Grand Slam title of her career is.
In New York on Monday, the men's singles final match of the 14th-ranked player in the world's 10th ranked player Maran clyc Japan kyyy nsكury straight sets 3-6, 3-6, 3-6 victory his name was not addressed.
The two players were the first Grand Slam final.
It was the first time since 2005, when Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Novak jaكuuc none was present in the final of the Grand Slam tournaments.
In response to the nskury two aysz clyc aysz 17 killed
Clyc after success in the final, said: "I do not know exactly how I did it. The last several years, and especially this year, is the result of hard work. "
He said, "My team especially Goran ayuansuuk (kruysya before the Grand Slam winner) substances produced within me. We all worked really hard and most important thing that he taught me to enjoy tennis and always a fun way to live. I have played the best tennis of my life. "
Nskury said: "They were really brilliant game. I did not play as expected. It's hard to beat but I'm glad that the first time I had reached the final. "
Japanese tennis player nsykury jakuuc Yamazaki defeated in the semi-finals of any Grand Slam finals became the first Asian player
Japan's capital Tokyo correspondent for the BBC said that as long as the U.S. Open Championship nsykury successfully moved the interests of people in Japan increased.
Clyc straight sets in the final to Roger Federer 3-6, 4-6, 4-6, defeated.
The 25-year-old clyc brdc and tums straight sets against Roger Federer in the final to win the tournament in the same manner and maintained nine consecutive sets won and made significant contributions.

Post a Comment